For our offices in Hamburg resp. Cologne, we are looking for a Lead Software Developer (Platform & Architecture) (m/f/d) starting asap. In this full-time position, you will be in charge of building Niucares technological infrastructure in a leading role for a successful product roll-out.
Have max freedom in your work with the responsibility of creating technology for healthcare and how it will be in the future. You are on the centerfold of Nicuares product and lead and manage all aspects around it. Grow with us and let’s start something together which is of value for patients around the globe.
Your Role at Niucare
- You will be in charge of leading the software development strategy and operational-wise
- Develop with the team and external resources the basis for a premier healthcare infrastructure
- Define the tech stack which is required for reaching our goals
- Plan and organize the required resources for a successful product development
- Play around with new health tech and show what’s possible
- Theoretical foundations as well as practical experience designing & implementing distributed systems
- Knowledge in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Familiar with DevOps environment with Jira, GIT, Jenkins Pipelines
- Knowledge of (REST) API design
- Willing to learn new stuff, even though you aren’t an expert on every level!
- Fluency in German and English Language
Niucare enables healthcare providers and MedTech companies through a secure, unified, standards-independent access to latest medical technology & data building their digital business cases and make use of innovative health solutions. For this, Niucare provides an open API infrastructure and distributed technology to allow healthcare providers easily and securely integrate medically relevant devices and data sources into their desired use case.
Let’s get started!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible including all relevant details, such as your contact details, CV, salary expectations, soonest date to start and a brief introduction letter, which describes you and your motivation.
Share this position in your network, if you know someone who might be a great fit and would like to work in a young and thriving digital healthcare company. In case of any questions, feel free writing us an email. We will be happy to support you with everything you’d like to know.