For our headquarters in Hamburg we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) starting soonest August 2018. In this position, you will be supporting the team of building Niucare’s activities and structures for a successful go-to-market strategy.
We are looking for an interested person, willing to learn new things, eager to work in eHealth and available for at least 15h / week.
Your Role at Niucare
- Doing deep research on eHealth-related market developments
- Creating first basic processes for sales and business developement
- Helping the management in preparing needed materials
- Support different roles with new gained insights
- You are studying business or international management, economics, case or health management or something with a similar focus
- You have a first understanding about eHealth or the health market in general
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and ideally with Google Suite
- You want to start in a young company having the chance to build and create something new
- You are fluent in German and English
Niucare enables healthcare providers and MedTech companies through a secure, unified, standards-independent access to latest medical technology & data building their digital business cases and make use of innovative health solutions. For this, Niucare provides an open API infrastructure and distributed technology to allow healthcare providers easily and securely integrate medically relevant devices and data sources into their desired use case.
Let’s get started!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible including all relevant details, such as your contact details, CV, salary expectations, soonest date to start and a brief introduction letter, which describes you and your motivation.
Share this position in your network, if you know someone who might be a great fit and would like to work in a young and thriving digital healthcare company. In case of any questions, feel free writing us an email. We will be happy to support you with everything you’d like to know.