For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a Lead Healthcare Innovation (m/f/d) starting mid-2019. In this full-time position, you will be in charge of building Niucares activities and structures for a successful go-to-market strategy.
Your Role at Niucare
- You will be in charge of understanding different markets and define strategic action points
- Define measures and steps to help healthcare providers in rolling out their digital strategies
- Build, connect and expand your network in the healthcare industry in Europe
- Identify competitors and partners and identify opportunities
- Help Niucare to stay on track and not lose focus
- Function as an external evangelist and internal leader for trends and topics in healthcare
- You have a good background in business / international management, economics, case management or comparable
- Proofed track records in healthcare market development, preferably in B2B
- Profound knowledge of needs and processes in the healthcare industry
- You are able to travel around Europe from time to time
- Good in presenting yourself and explaining what Niucare is about
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and ideally with Google Suite
- You want to start in a young company having the chance to build and create something new
- You are absolutely fluent in German and English
Niucare enables healthcare providers and MedTech companies through a secure, unified, standards-independent access to latest medical technology & data building their digital business cases and make use of innovative health solutions. For this, Niucare provides an open API infrastructure and distributed technology to allow healthcare providers easily and securely integrate medically relevant devices and data sources into their desired use case.
Let’s get started!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible including all relevant details, such as your contact details, CV, salary expectations, soonest date to start and a brief introduction letter, which describes you and your motivation.
Share this position in your network, if you know someone who might be a great fit and would like to work in a young and thriving digital healthcare company. In case of any questions, feel free writing us an email. We will be happy to support you with everything you’d like to know.