For our office in Hamburg or Köln, we are looking for an HR & Administration Manager (m/f/d) starting in January 2019. In this full-time position, you will be in charge of building Niucares activities and structures for a successful go-to-market strategy.
Your Role at Niucare
- You will be in charge of identifying and recruiting great new team members
- Overviewing the recruiting processes and keep track of applicants
- Help with onboarding, team building, and structuring
- Take care of daily administrative tasks
- Create new ways of working, a comfortable workspace and productive structures
- Be the first point of contact for employees and partners
- You are familiar with human resources tasks
- You have first relevant working experience in HR and/or Administration
- You are absolutely fluent in German and English
- Good in presenting yourself and explaining what Niucare is about
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and ideally with Google Suite
- You want to start in a young company having the chance to build and create something new
Niucare enables healthcare providers and MedTech companies through a secure, unified, standards-independent access to latest medical technology & data building their digital business cases and make use of innovative health solutions. For this, Niucare provides an open API infrastructure and distributed technology to allow healthcare providers easily and securely integrate medically relevant devices and data sources into their desired use case.
Let’s get started!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible including all relevant details, such as your contact details, CV, salary expectations, soonest date to start and a brief introduction letter, which describes you and your motivation.
Share this position in your network, if you know someone who might be a great fit and would like to work in a young and thriving digital healthcare company. In case of any questions, feel free writing us an email. We will be happy to support you with everything you’d like to know.