For our headquarters in Hamburg, we are looking for a Business Development Manager (m/f/d) starting as soon as availability is given. In this full-time position, you will be in charge of building Niucares activities and structures for a successful go-to-market strategy.
Your Role at Niucare
- You will be in charge of developing and analyzing go-to-market-strategies for different business sectors
- Preparing and conducting pre-sales and business development measures
- Coming up with ideas how to get in touch and work with key stakeholders for moving things forward
- Overview the analytical and strategic processes for a sustainable business development
- You have a solid background in business / international management, economics, case management or comparable
- Proofed track records in healthcare market development, preferably in B2B
- You are familiar with internationalization strategies in general
- Profound knowledge about business development strategies
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office and ideally with Google Suite
- You want to start in a young company having the chance to build and create something new
- You are fluent in German and English, able to travel from time to time if necessary
Niucare enables healthcare providers and MedTech companies through a secure, unified, standards-independent access to latest medical technology & data building their digital business cases and make use of innovative health solutions. For this, Niucare provides an open API infrastructure and distributed technology to allow healthcare providers easily and securely integrate medically relevant devices and data sources into their desired use case.
Let’s get started!
If this position sounds interesting to you, please apply as soon as possible including all relevant details, such as your contact details, CV, salary expectations, soonest date to start and a brief introduction letter, which describes you and your motivation.
Share this position in your network, if you know someone who might be a great fit and would like to work in a young and thriving digital healthcare company. In case of any questions, feel free writing us an email. We will be happy to support you with everything you’d like to know.